Saturday, August 26, 2006

Getting Organized

It's Saturday afternoon. I spent the morning on errands, a little work, and visiting, plus a few minutes on library browsing (one of my favorite distractions), so now I'm just about to start in on getting ready for next week. Another favorite distraction -- reading blogs -- kicked in when I sat down at the computer, and I found the article linked above. I sooo need to organize and clean up my desk!!! So that goes on the list, after I prepare the lesson for my Tuesday class, and get some other urgent work out of the way. When prioritizing, I try to think about what tasks, if not moved to the top of the list, will worry me most later, and there are a few of those. So I'm off to get started... will try to post more later, but in the meantime, check out the desk organizing article, and let me know if you have other tips to add or links that relate to this topic. I'm open to suggestions -- especially time and space organizing ideas for people who work at home!!

No comments: