Sunday, February 19, 2012

Books, part 3

Okay, more books found in boxes, on shelves, etc.  Let me know asap if you want any.


Light, A Quarterly of Light Verse (Winter 2007-2008, Issue 59)
[This includes the poem Still Life with Dead Microbes, by David J. Rothman,
  and the poem Librarians on Skis by Jim Siergy:

   Shush
   as they
   schuss.         

I might have to keep this. :-)  ]


Alphabet / Pour les tout petits, texte de Marcelle Verite; illustrations de Josette Boland, 1947.
   [Why do I have this??? It was in a box of books labeled "Save for Em and Frances" that also contains music books...  Oh, never mind -- I am going to seal this box and send it to F & E.]

POGO's Will Be That Was, by Walt Kelly (the two Pogo classics G.O. Fizzickle POGO and Positively POGO in one volume)  [Pogo was my Dad's favorite comic.]

[Wow -- a discovery: Sweden, Land of Many Dreams (HC) discovered in a box that has been closed up for at least 4 years...  I had no idea I had this!  May have to keep it...]









No comments: